Make the Switch to Solvay Bank!
Moving your checking account to Solvay Bank has never been easier! Simply refer to this guide to make your switch easy and convenient. For assistance, please contact a customer service representative at any one of our eight convenient locations.
Open your Solvay Bank checking account or you may use an existing Solvay Bank checking account:
- Make note of your account number.
- Make note of Solvay Bank's routing number, 021309735.
To close an account and transfer any remaining funds:
- Stop using your old account and let all your outstanding checks clear (this could take up to 10 days or more).
- Destroy any unused checks, deposit slips, ATM and debit cards.
- Download our Account Closing Notification Form. Print out, complete and send it to your old financial institution.
To change direct deposit:
Have your old account number available;
Download our Direct Deposit Request Form. Print out and complete.
Call 1-800-772-1213 for social security direct deposit or visit the Social Security Administration website.
To change any automatic payments or withdrawals:
- Refer to recent statement from vendor.
- Download our Automatic Payment Request Form. Print out and complete. (You should complete one for every payment automatically deducted from your account.)