Business Mobile Banking, your mobile cash management solution!
Business doesn’t stop just because you’re away from the office, and some of those important financial decisions simply won’t wait until you get back. Whether it's approving a transfer, making a bill payment or stopping a fraudulent transaction, Business Mobile Banking allows you to manage your business finances from almost anywhere your business takes you.
Our intuitive interface paired with our seamless compatibility with Business Online Banking make Business Mobile Banking the clear choice when it comes to effectively managing your business finances on-the-go.
Take a moment to watch the video above or click on the Interactive Click-thru demo to see Business Mobile Banking in action. Then click on the appropriate app store badge to install Business Mobile Banking on your smartphone.
The right features to get the job done!
- View account balances
- Review transaction history
- View check images
- Transfer money
- Make approvals (Wire, ACH, Positive Pay, Transfers, Loans, Bill Payments)
- Remotely deposit checks
- Originate payments (ACH, Wire, Bill Pay, Loans)
- Duplicate ACH transfer detection
- User Entitlements
- Multifactor authentication and secure login
- Both hardware and software token authentication
- Supports built-in smartphone identity technologies such as fingerprint and facial recognition
Cash Management at your fingertips!
The complete picture.
All your accounts are visible with a simple tap, giving you the complete financial picture. Authorized users can check balances, review recent transactions and view check images with just a few taps. Having up-to-the minute information is a critical part of every cash management work flow.
Need to approve it?
It isn’t always possible to run back to the office and make approvals on waiting transactions. With Mobile Business Banking, you won’t have to.
Authorized users can:
- Approve transfers between accounts
- Approve ACH transactions
- Approve wire transfers
- Approve loan payments or advances
- Make positive pay approvals
- Approve Bill Pay transactions
No time to stop in?
When you receive a check for a job well done, you can use the camera on your smartphone and get those funds into your account anytime, from nearly anywhere. Now there’s no worries about making a trip to the bank or ATM.
Avoid the "Past Due"
Due date for a bill sneaking up on you? Conveniently issue payments to the billers that you have already set up in Business Online Banking Bill Pay. Or, quickly look through your payment history to see if the office has already taken care of it for you.
Keep it moving
Originate ACH and Wire transfers directly from within Mobile Business Banking. Or, initiate an account to account transfer and put the funds where you need them to keep your business moving.
Security you know and trust
Mobile Business Banking uses the same safe authentication process you already use for Business Online Banking. Use your same password and access ID to log in or use your smartphone’s built-in security features such as fingerprint or facial recognition.
If you use tokens to log in or to authorize transactions, then you’ll use your token the same way with Mobile Business Banking. Mobile Business Banking also supports software tokens so there’s one less item to have with you. The result is multiple layers of authentication to protect your business information.
- Have a business account, loan, or line of credit with Solvay Bank
- Be enrolled for Business Online Banking.
- Mobile Business Banking users must be authorized to approve transactions, make deposits and/or transfer funds. These permissions are managed using a computer to access your Business Online individual user settings.
- Have an Internet-enabled Apple® or Android® mobile phone. Message and data rates from your carrier may apply.
A Solvay Bank representative will confirm your enrollment within two business days. If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]
Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. | Android is a trademark of Google Inc. | All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.