Earn valuable rewards — and eliminate the low monthly fee — when you sign up for direct deposit.
- Loan Rate Discounts
- UChoose Rewards Debit Card
- No Minimum Balance Requirements
- Checking with plenty of perks
- Lower loan rates:
- Receive 1/8% (0.125%) discount on Residential Mortgages for certain terms when you open, maintain, and have your loan payments deducted from your Direct Rewards Checking Account
- Receive 1/4% (0.25%) on Home Equity Loans and Home Equity Lines of Credit when you open, maintain, and have your loan payments deducted from your Direct Rewards Checking Account
- Receive 1/4% (0.25%) discount on installment loans when you open, maintain, and have your loan payments deducted from your Direct Rewards Checking Account
- Avoid the $5 monthly maintenance fee with 1 electronic direct deposit of salary, pensions, or government benefits
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Unlimited check writing
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free eStatements1
- Free Visa® debit card with uChoose Rewards (available with direct deposit) - the direct deposit impacts the monthly fee, not the card
- $15 minimum deposit to open
Do More with Direct Deposit
Why deposit checks when you can earn rewards? If you set up direct deposit with Direct Rewards Checking, we’ll give you a uChoose Rewards debit card — and we’ll eliminate the low monthly fee.
You can choose to have your salary, pensions, or government benefits deposited automatically. If you don’t want to sign up for direct deposit right away, you can still open a Direct Rewards Checking account and enroll later.
Much more than a debit card, your uChoose Rewards card is your ticket to...well, almost anything! Earn one point for every $2 you spend. Use for purchases anywhere Visa is accepted.
- Earn points with every qualifying purchase
- Accumulate 1,500 points to start redeeming
- Choose from millions of options to redeem
- Travel, event tickets, brand-name merchandise, gift cards, and more
- Share points with family; compile points from multiple cards
- Shop for rewards or check your point total at uChooseRewards.com