Stay on top of your finances — at your convenience — with these free services. Pay bills, deposit checks, and more.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use services for Solvay Bank customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access eStatements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts and between banks (learn more about external transfers)
- Make loan payments
- Set up alerts and more
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Make sure payments are received on time
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
Read our Online Banking Quick Reference Guide. Visit our FAQ page for answers to common questions. Watch our tutorial videos to see these services in action.
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking1
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- View account balances
- Review history (up to 15 days)
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Deposit checks
- Pay bills
- Available via any web-enabled mobile device
- Use this service three convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
Mobile Deposits can be made at any time. Deposits made on weekends, holidays or after 2:30 pm ET will be processed on the following business day.
Checks up to $2,500 may be deposited through Mobile Deposit. Total deposits cannot exceed $2,500 on each banking day.
- Make sure you have the Solvay Bank Mobile Banking App for your smart device.
- Log into Mobile Banking and choose "Deposits" from the menu.
- Select the account into which you want to deposit the check.
- Enter the amount of your check.
- Endorse your check.
- Follow the prompts to take and upload images of the front and back of your check.
- Click Submit – and send the check for deposit!
- Review your deposit status through your mobile device at any time
Tips for Successful Deposits
- Sign/Endorse the back of your check and write "For Mobile Deposit Only at Solvay Bank " below your signature
- When prompted for the deposit amount, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos
- Place the check on solid dark background before taking the photo of it
- Keep the check within the view finder on the camera screen when capturing your photos
- Try not to get too much of the areas surrounding the check
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner to corner skew
- Make sure that the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit
- No shadows across the check
- All four corners are visible
- Check is not blurry
- The MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable
- Before logging into the Mobile Deposit app, close all other apps running in the background on your mobile phone
Read our Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit Agreement. Visit our FAQ page for answers to common questions. Watch our tutorial videos to see these services in action.
1Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Available on all Solvay Bank checking and savings accounts
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Can be saved to computer or storage device
- Download and print as needed
- More environmentally-friendly than paper statements
- More secure than traditional statements; avoid a paper trail of private information
- Combined statements will show all accounts
Visit our FAQ page for answers to common questions.
Getting eStatements started is easy! Log into Personal Online Banking and click on the "Enroll in eStatements" tab. Select the accounts you wish to receive eStatements and agree to the terms.