Whether you’re looking for a gift, going on a trip, or setting a budget, we have a card that can help.
Gift cards can be used for purchases on any item or choice, wherever Visa® is accepted. And if you find yourself gift shopping last minute, keep in mind that gift cards are instantly issued at any Solvay Bank branch. Purchasing a Visa Gift Card is the safest1 way to make sure your gift is well received.
- Perfect gift for anyone
- Issued instantly at any Solvay Bank branch
- Cards available from $10 to $1,000
- Cards are not reloadable
- Purchase price of $3.95 per card
- Can be used wherever Visa cards are accepted in the US
View our Gift Card Cardholder Agreement.
When you're traveling, you shouldn't have to worry about your money — make sure it's secure and available with a Travel EMV Card.
It works like a debit or credit card, with no risk of overdraft fees or going into debt — simply load the card with the amount you need, when you need it. It's easily replaced if lost or stolen, so you can travel worry-free. Pick one up at any of our branch locations today!
- Accepted Worldwide at merchants with both EMV chip readers and traditional swipe terminals
- Withdraw cash from ATMs
- Get local currency without high exchange rates
- Cards available from $100 to $5,000
- Purchase price of $9.95
- Reloads are $2 each; maximum number of loads per day applies
- Reloadable at any Solvay Bank branch — or visit a Green Dot retailer to purchase a MoneyPak and load funds online
- Reloadable from your bank account via ACH (allow 3–5 days for transfer of funds)
- Reduce risk of carrying cash while traveling
- It is wise to carry multiple forms of payment when traveling
Travelling with a Debit Card or Credit Card
If you plan to carry your Solvay Bank Debit Card or Solvay Bank Credit Card abroad, please let us know ahead of time so we can document your account accordingly. Your financial security is important to us.
View our Travel EMV Card Cardholder Agreement.
Visa's Zero Liability policy covers U.S.-issued cards only and does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by Visa, or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholder must notify issuer promptly of unauthorized use. Consult issuer for additional details or visit www.visa.com/security.
Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. For details, please refer to the Guide to Benefits you received with your card.
With a Visa General Purpose Reloadable Card, you can access your money 24/7 and easily set limits in advance. So, you don’t have to worry about spending more than what is available on your card.
Have you been declined for a checking account in the past? No worries, the prepaid card is a great alternative to a checking account. Enjoy the comfort of knowing you are taking a responsible approach to spending — with many benefits to support your everyday needs.
- Can be used wherever Visa cards are accepted
- Fee Free direct deposit2
- Fee Free Bill Pay2
- Fee Free Text Alerts2
- Fee Free Online access2
- Cash Access at ATMs
- Purchase price of $7.95 per card
- Existing Solvay Bank relationship not required
- Purchaser must be 18 years old. The minimum age for an authorized signer is 13.
- Cards expire 5 years after issue date
Please call 315-468-3211 or email [email protected] for more information.
View our Reloadable Visa Prepaid Cardholder Agreement.
Prepaid cards are issued by Pathward, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license by Visa U.S.A., Inc.
1Funds are secure because the card is issued by MetaBank, Member FDIC.
2Although these do not have fees, other fees may apply.