If you’re happy and you know it tell a friend!
- High Interest2
- Direct Rewards3
- Share the love! If you love your Solvay Bank account, then tell a friend!
- You and your friend could earn $1001 each when your friend opens a Direct Rewards3 or High Interest2 checking account and sets up a direct deposit!
- Referee can mention this Refer a Friend website for in-branch account opening or enter their referrer's name into promo code when applying online.
1. To qualify as a referrer in the Refer a Friend checking account program, you must be an existing Solvay Bank checking account customer that refers a new customer who opens a Direct Rewards3 or High Interest Checking2 account at Solvay Bank. Account must be opened with new money not currently on deposit at Solvay Bank and receive a direct deposit within 90 days of account opening. A qualifying direct deposit is an electronic deposit of salary, pensions or government benefits such as Social Security from an employer or the government. Minimum deposit to open the account is $15. Current Solvay Bank checking account customers or those who have closed an account within the last 90 days do not qualify as a referee. New accounts are subject to bank account opening requirements.
Referee must mention this program along with the referrer’s name at account opening to qualify or enter the referrer’s name into the promo code field if opened online. A $100 cash credit will be awarded to the referrer’s checking account, and a $100 cash credit will be awarded to the referee’s checking account within 120 days of account opening if program requirements are met. Both the referee’s account and the referrer’s account must be in good standing with a positive balance to receive $100 cash credit. If the new account is closed within 6 months of the open date, the $100 cash bonus will be deducted from the closing balance. Cash credit is subject to 1099 reporting. Limit one new checking account per tax ID. Bank rules and regulations apply. Promotion may end without notice.
By participating in this program, each party may be aware that the other is a Solvay Bank customer. Third party data/internet fees may apply. Offer may be withdrawn at any time without notice and cannot be combined with any other offer.
2. Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is accurate as of 6/13/2023. 4.00% APY is for 12 months from account opening if account qualifications and rate tiers are met. Current checking account holders or those who have closed a checking account within the last 90 days are not eligible for this offer. Limit one new checking account per tax ID. Rate may change after promotional period. Account holder must meet the following qualifications each statement cycle to earn rate and ATM refunds: (1) post and clear 12 debit card purchases; (2) post one electronic direct deposit; (3) receive eStatements. At least one electronic direct deposit of salary, pension, or government benefits is required each statement cycle to avoid a $5 monthly maintenance fee. If your daily balance is $15,000 or less, the interest rate will be 3.93% with an APY of 4.00%. An interest rate of 0.10% will be paid only for that portion of your daily balance that is greater than $15,000. The APY for this tier will range from 0.10% to 4.00% depending on the balance in the account. If monthly qualifications are not met, the rate will be 0.05% with a 0.05% APY on all balances. Minimum deposit is $15. Fees may reduce earnings. Promotion may end without notice. Member FDIC.
3. Direct Rewards: At least one electronic deposit of salary, pension or government benefits is required each statement cycle to avoid a $5 monthly maintenance fee. $2.00 Paper Statement Fee waived with enrollment in eStatements.