Some things get better with time. Your checking account should be one of them. Enjoy exclusive benefits with Emerald Checking.
- Loan Rate Discounts
- Trust & Investment Services Discount
- Free Paper Statements
- Free Basic Checks
- Available to customers age 62 or better
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $10 each statement cycle)1
- Lower loan rates:
- Receive 1/8% (0.125%) discount on Residential Mortgages for certain terms when you open, maintain, and have your loan payments deducted from your Emerald Checking Account
- Receive 1/4% (0.25%) on Home Equity Loans and Home Equity Lines of Credit when you open, maintain, and have your loan payments deducted from your Emerald Checking Account
- Receive 1/4% (0.25%) discount on installment loans when you open, maintain, and have your loan payments deducted from your Emerald Checking Account
- Free paper statements
- Free basic checks
- Avoid the $5 monthly maintenance fee by maintaining a $1,000 average daily balance
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free eStatements
- Visa® debit card available
- $15 minimum deposit to open
Trust and Investment Services Discount: 25% off the first-year fees for new trust and investment management relationships
*Securities and Advisory Services offered through Cadaret Grant & Co., Inc. A Registered Investment Advisor and Member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products offered through Cadaret Grant or its licensed affiliates. Solvay Bank and Solvay Bank Investment Services are not registered broker/ dealers and are not affiliates of Cadaret Grant. The investment products sold through Cadaret Grant are not insured by Solvay Bank and are not FDIC insured. These products are not obligations of Solvay Bank and are not endorsed, recommended, or guaranteed by Solvay Bank, or any government agency. The value of the investments may fluctuate, the return on the investment is not guaranteed, and loss of principal is possible.
Investment and Insurance Products • Are Not Deposits • Are Not FDIC-Insured • Are Not Insured by Any Government Agency • Have No Bank Guarantee • May Go Down in Value.
1In order to receive up to $10 each statement cycle in ATM fee refunds, you must have at least one direct deposit/ ACH credit post and clear each statement cycle.