Zelle® is a fast and easy way to send and receive money with people you know and trust. Send money directly from your account to enrolled recipients in minutes.
We have partnered with Zelle® to bring you a fast, safe and easy way to send and receive money with friends, family and people you know. 1 With Zelle®, you can send money directly from your account to enrolled recipients in minutes, all from the convenience of online banking or our mobile app.
Zelle® can also be used to send money to friends and family who bank somewhere different than
you do1 and is already in over one thousand seven hundred banking apps, making it easy to pitch
in or get paid back in a way that fits your on-the-go lifestyle.
Zelle® works through our online banking and bill pay service, using the same systems and security you rely on today. Using your email address or U.S. mobile number, log in to your online banking account or mobile banking app and enroll in Bill Pay. Once your account is verified, return to Bill Pay and select the "Send Money With Zelle®" tab.
To send money, all you need is the name and email address or mobile telephone number of the recipient. 1 They will receive a personalized email or text message notification that comes directly
If their bank or credit union offers Zelle®, they simply access Zelle® through Online Banking. If their bank or credit union does not offer Zelle®, they can pick up the funds just as easily at
The money will move from your Solvay Bank account to theirs — without having to exchange financial account information with each other. Remember to treat this transaction as if it were cash and be sure you are sending money to people you know and trust.
Use Zelle® for all sorts of things — here are just a few:
- Give a gift to family and friends
- Split lunch with coworkers
- Collect rent from tenants or roommates
- Pay your dog walker or lawn care service
- Send money to your child at college
- Pay back friends for a fun outing, like dinner or a concert
Send your dime with a piece of mind with Zelle®. Make sure you’re sending money to a person you know and trust and treating the transaction as if it were cash leaving our account.
- Know – Only use Zelle® to send money to friends, family and other people you trust.
- Verify – Make sure your recipient’s name, U.S. mobile phone number and email addresses are correct before sending money.
- Be Aware – If a payment situation feels off, it probably is. Trust your gut and investigate. Treat your transaction like cash.
Watch this video for tips to pay it safe with Zelle®.
Easily start today using just your email address or U.S. mobile number:
- Log in to Bill Pay within Online Banking or our Mobile App (If you do not have Bill Pay, please first enroll by calling Customer Support at 315-484-2201)
- Select "Send Money with Zelle®"
- Accept Terms and Conditions
- Select your U.S. mobile number or email address and deposit account
That’s it! You’re ready to start sending and receiving money with Zelle®
Visit our FAQ page for answers to common questions. Watch the video to learn more about
Zelle® and how to use it.
1U.S. checking or savings account required to use Zelle ®. Transactions between enrolled users typically occur in minutes. To send or receive money with a small business, both parties must be enrolled with Zelle ® directly through their financial institution’s online or mobile banking experience. Data charges may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc. Copyright © 2023 Solvay Bank. All rights reserved. Zelle ® and the Zelle ® related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license